Xhorse VVDI2 Copy 48 Transponder (96 Bit) Authorization comes with with free MQB License and 1500 bonus points. How to check points in VVDI2?
Top 5 Reasons to Get VVDI2 Auto Key Programmer
1. This Xhorse VVDI2 comes with Basic Function + VW + Porsche+ AUDI Generation 5 function+BMW OBD Fucntion+BMW CAS4 function , No Need to buy other Authorization. You may only need the cas plug to work with vvdi2(Item number SK108-B)
2. VVDI2 Covers All the Functions of VVDI, VVDI 5th IMMO Adapter, BMW Multi Tool, CAS4 Adapter, Most functions of Tango, J2534
3. Support VW, Audi, BMW and Porsche
4. Provide Exchange Service for Old VVDI,Item number: SV86-1
5. Newest Version: V5.2.5
6. Pls note VVDI2 FULL not include the vag 48 copy and BMW FEM authorization. Need to buy extrally if you need
1.backup coding and restore coding can direct operation generally.
2.add keys, reset KM, erase key must programming FEM/BDC system first
3.in FEM/BDC interface, if ‘get key info’ the type not support, it will show:customer should use “BMW E-sys software” program FEM/BDC system.then programming FEM/BDC system with VVDI2-BMW
4.when operation on ‘programming FEM/BDC system’interface,please don’t close this software window until all procedures completed.
5.programming FEM/BDC system, require soldering and get eeprom.（FEM 95128 chip, BDC 95256 chip）usually there are 2 same chips on the module, please refer to the software diagram, select the correct one.
6.programming FEM/BDC system,must restore the original eeprom, restore coding.if cannot restore coding or after restore coding assemble FEM/BDC module back to car,but with problem(such as the remote control cannot start the car
or the car with window problem)please use “BMW E-sys software” coding for FEM/BDC system
7.if connect power to FEM/BDC module, but the relay keep ringing,please contact technical support for help.usually operation on FEM/BDC should be ok,just need to programming.
Update your VVDI2 software to latest version, provide Serial Number and buy license to activate ID48 96-bit function.
Open VVDI2 Quick Loader
Select Transponder Programmer
You’ll see Points System tab
Check bonus points